Part Time / Remote
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 (pro-rata) a year dependent on experience
We are looking for a part-time Marketing Manager (salary dependent on experience) who can give us 2 days a week of their time, ideally split across 4 days (4 hours per day) although, subject to being available for several weekly client meetings, we are willing to explore other working patterns.
We are open to being flexible, and to the amount of time differing from week to week, depending on both parties’ circumstances (school holidays, volume of work, etc), as long as it makes sense with the workload and our clients’ schedule.
There will be some online meetings, but generally the hours can be flexible too and can fit around school runs / childcare commitments. When life goes properly back to normal, there might be the occasional, infrequent client meeting in London, but there will likely be flexibility around this too.
The candidate will have good B2B marketing experience.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Mentoring less experienced team members
• Analysing Webstars’ and our clients’ digital strategies and making recommendations / improvements
• Keeping abreast of new trends and technologies and applying them to relevant projects and campaigns
• Planning and running B2B projects and campaigns
• An understanding of, and interest in Account Based Marketing (and willingness to develop this knowledge / experience)
• The ability to create strategies and report on PPC / SEO / LinkedIn / Facebook etc campaigns
• Very good understanding of Google Analytics / Tag Manager
• Reporting to clients (high level overview plus defining reporting policy for junior team members)
• Campaign concept development for more junior team members to implement
• Familiarity with setting up and managing LinkedIn / Facebook / Google PPC campaigns
• Ability to configure Google Analytics / Tag Manager
CULTURE & BENEFITS
Webstars has been helping our clients solve business problems for over two decades. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of a strong, knowledgeable group of individuals working at the forefront of digital strategy.
We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere. Personal development is also important to us and we offer a generous training budget.
As a mid-sized agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is yours to develop - we greatly encourage an entrepreneurial approach to marketing.
• Salary – £40k to £55k pro-rata (dependent on experience)
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
• Pension plan, including company contributions
• Regular training and development opportunities
• Clear progression plan, via internal review process
• Annual profit share scheme
Please click the link below to upload your CV and answer some written questions. There is a brief assessment and ten questions to answer by video. You will be given time to prepare and will be able to rerecord your answers if necessary. Deadline for applications is 19th October 2021.
We do not wish to engage with an agency to search for candidates. Thank you.