3 month paid internship at London Living Wage - £19,747 per annum
35 hours per week (part office / part home working)
Are you passionate about developing and executing marketing campaigns and communications that influence clients and prospects? We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic and focused individual to join our fast-paced marketing team and growing business. You will be responsible for supporting the marketing team fostering brand awareness and building the sales pipeline as well as helping execute broader central marketing tasks.
Digital marketing content
- Manage social media accounts, update social media calendars for the business and for our clients, including posting to social media platforms and reporting on results
- Source and create case studies and promote them on website
- Create a blog calendars, draft content and upload to website and add to social media calendar
- Assist the marketing team with market insight, trends and stats to help support client marketing plans
- Work closely with the design team by briefing creative assets and updating collateral
- Manage email marketing campaigns for clients, including content creation, email design, sending and reporting
- Organise a monthly roundtable event, including sending invitations, booking venues / online meeting rooms, sending reminder and follow up emails
Admin and reporting
- Manage publishing, monitoring and reporting of marketing and promotional activities (e.g social media, website, email marketing, SEO)
- Update client timesheets
- Support the team with populating data and stats
- Work with clients to update their CRMs
- Assist in creation of content and marketing materials where needed
Skills and requirements
- Strong attention to detail, grammar and proofreading skills
- Strong organisational, multitasking and prioritisation skills
- We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a highly proactive nature who is able to work independently or as part of a team
We are Webstars, a results and technology driven B2B Marketing Agency.
We immerse ourselves in our clients business and use targeted marketing strategies and tactics to drive end to end B2B execution and sales activation.
As an equal opportunity employer, we treat all our employees and job applicants fairly and equally. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination and take all reasonable steps to create a work environment in which all employees are treated with respect and dignity. We don't condone or tolerate any form of harassment, by employees or by others who do business with us.
The process for this application:
- Upload your CV
- Answer the written question
- Record your answers to the ten video questions (there is an option to retake videos)
- If successful at this stage, you will have a short phone interview followed by a Zoom interview